The Furry Friend Tag!


Hey guys, this a blog post that I have been wanting to do for a while, since I first heard about it on BeautyBySiena's youtube channel! The furry friend tag is basically me answering a bunch of questions about my beautiful best friend Buttons!

Questions:)

1. What is your pet's name?
Her name is Buttons, named after Jenson Button the F1 racing driver and also chocolate buttons because she is a chocolate labrador! 

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Well, she's a dog and she is a chocolate labrador pedigree and I would tell you her kennel club proper name, but it's so confusing even I don't remember it!

3. How long have you had your pet?
Well we saw her like the day after she was born and we saw all of her brothers and sisters too, but we have actually owned her for 3 and 1/2 years because she has to stay with mummy for a few months if I remember correctly.

4. How did you get your pet?
We previously had a basset hound, who sadly died about 12 months before we got Buttons, but by the time we went to see Buttons we had decided we were ready to get another dog, as our whole family loves dogs. My mum's friend from work had a pedigree dog who she was breeding, and so when they were born we just had to go and see them. She was the cutest of them all, even if she did keep falling over when her brothers and sisters were running around. She loved cuddles and still does and we just fell in love!


5. How old is your pet?
She is 4 years old and turns 4 and 1/2 in 2 months:)

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Now, there are so many things I could say to this question so I will just name a few. Buttons never actually grew out of the licking stage and at 4 she will still lick EVERYONE, whether they want her too or not. Also, she likes to think she's still a puppy and jumps on the sofa or my bed every now and then for snuggles and to watch tv with me. She also gets cute little blonde highlights on the top of her head when she's been out in the sun too long. Last thing now... she has a Beyoncé bum and when she walks it sways around like she's shaking her bum at everyone!

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
To be honest, I don't actually know what I would do without her, she's my best friend and I literally couldn't love her anymore than I do. I have always loved animals and also have a rabbit and a cat, but if I'm allowed to say this, Buttons is definitely my favourite. Don't get me wrong I love my other animals, but dogs are more loyal and loving. Also, she's always there to give me a cuddle when I'm feeling down and always runs up to you and kisses you and jumps on you if you cry! (not that I cry THAT much:))


8. What are some of your favourite memories with your pet?
To name a few...
Running on the beach in Wales and splashing about in the sea, long walks around Lake Windermere in the Lake District, on a boat in the Norfolk Broads and Buttons wanted to jump overboard because she LOVES water! Watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve, because she literally loves them which is a surprise. Morning walks to see all of her doggy friends at 7am, every weekday... not sure how much I love that part! Walking around Hollingworth Lake in Manchester early in the morning when nobody is around so she can have a swim without jumping up at everyone! Now that is just a few:)

9. What nicknames do you call your pet?
Baba Buttons, Butt Butts, My little princess.



So, that's all for the Furry Friend Tag, thanks for reading and lots of love from Maddie and Buttons!






Comments

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog because of the comment you left on Louis's blog. Your dog looks adorable, you're lucky to have such a special friend in your life! Looking forward to more posts! If you had a moment could you check out my blog?
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin', if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you sweetie! I really am so super grateful to have her! Thank you and course I will:)
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts