40 Questions Beauty Tag!

                              

                                                                The Questions

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

I wash my face twice daily.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
My skin type is combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
My current facial wash is the Simple Moisturising Foaming Face Wash.

-Do you exfoliate?

Yes.


-What brand do you use?
I use Clinique as my usual exfoliator, however I do sometimes switch up my skincare routine.

-What moisturiser do you use?
At the moment I am using the Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-free Moisturiser.

-Do you have freckles?

Yes, but only a few.

-Do you use eye cream?

Yes, I use the Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream. 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

No, I have never had acne prone skin.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?  

No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

My current foundation is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Classic Beige.

-How about concealer?

My current concealer is the Benefit Erase Paste in Medium on and around my eyes and the Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer for the rest of my face. 

-Do you know your undertone colour?

My undertone colour is warm as it is yellow.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I think they look super nice when people wear them, however you must apply them properly otherwise it can ruin a whole make-up look.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, most of the time I do, but I occasionally don't which is bad. 

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Currently I am using the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes.

-Sephora or MAC?

As I live in England, we don't have Sephora, so I would have to say MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No.

-What make-up tools do you use in make up application?

In my everyday make-up routine I use the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, the Real Techniques Powder Brush, the Dior Backstage Full Coverage Foundation Brush, the Benefit Cream Shadow Brush, the Billion Dollar Brows Brow Brush and the Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers. 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, the primer I use for my eyes is the Urban Decay Original Eye-shadow Primer.

-For the face?
On my face I use either the Benefit POREfessional or Maybelline New York Baby Skin Primer.

-What is your favourite eye-shadow?

I have three favourite eye-shadows and they are all from MAC, the shades are Omega, Naked Lunch and Nylon.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I usually use pencil eye-liner, however I use liquid liner for celebrity make-up tutorials.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eye-liner pencil?

ALL THE TIME:) I'm just so heavy handed aha.

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?

I love love love pigment eye-shadows. 

-Do you use mineral make-up?

Sometimes.

-What is your favourite lipstick?

MAC's lipstick in Chilli, which is a matte orange/brown shade.

-How about lip gloss?

I don't wear lip gloss that often however I do enjoy Baby Lips and the Soap and Glory range of lip glosses. 

-What is your favourite blush to use?

The Benefit Coralista. 

-Do you buy your make-up on eBay?

No, I sometimes buy it from Amazon but I don't enjoy buying make up off eBay.

-Do you like drug store make-up?

Yes, I'm only 17 so it's quite difficult to afford high end make-up all the time, so I usually use drug store make-up the most. 

-Do you go to CCO's?
Not sure if this is an American thing, but I have never heard of it so I will have to say no.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, I would love to take make-up classes, as I would love to be a freelance make-up artist.

-Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?

Only occasionally, only when I'm doing my own make-up and usually only with eye liner. 

-Name a make-up crime that you hate?
When people draw their eyebrows really really thick, I just think natural shaped and sized brows are so much better.

-Do you like colourful shades of make-up or neutral ones?

It all depends what sort of day I'm having because I enjoy using both, I must admit I mostly use neutral brown shades.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Kim Kardashian. That's all.

-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use?

Tinted Moisturiser, because this works as foundation and concealer and that is my must important thing necessary.

-Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
It would depend where I was going, if it was just out to the shop then yeah, course I could, but not to college or work or anything. 

-Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?

I really do not look good without any make-up on!

-In your opinion, what is the best make-up line?

It's difficult to say, toss up between Benefit, Dior, Soap and Glory and Urban Decay.

-What do you think of make-up?

I love it, but people need to learn how to apply it properly because when it is it can make a gorgeous person look even more fantastic, like you but better. 

Comments

Popular Posts