Life Update - CRAZY FEW WEEKS!


Hey Guys, I literally feel like I haven't blogged in so long, even though it has only been about two days I think...I'm really missing it! I'm probably going to be doing a lot more now but today I just thought I would do a quick update on what's been going on and all that jazz. So the main reason I haven't been blogging as much the past 2 weeks, is because my car theory test was yesterday and I have been pretty much none stop revising for weeks, but it clearly paid off because I passed my test. YAY, just the actual driving test now and then I can get a car... that's if I can afford the extortionate insurance fees anyway. Also I have had quite a few job interviews and finally I got my AS Level results on Thursday, so that was a crazzzzy day! I mean AS levels aren't as significantly live changing as A Level's but it's still stressful and nerve racking. But they were successful so it's all good. I'm going to be doing a post soon specifically about college and what to do if you didn't get the passes you wanted and what options you have etc. You may have already had this discussion with parents or teachers, but hearing it from someone your own age can sometimes be a lot easier. So yeah, it's been a mental few weeks to say the least, but life has more or less settled down now, so we are good to go. I don't know if I will be blogging everyday, but I might do, just until I go back to college in September and then I probably won't blog as much because I will be studying most of the time. 

So yeah, there's just a quick life update to explain why I haven't been blogging as much and to let you all know what's been going on. I have a few blog ideas lined up, but let me know if there is anything you would like me to write about. I'm thinking of doing a lot more advice blogs such as the Relationships post I did last month, because I really enjoy writing them and feeling like maybe I'm helping some of you out if you have any issues:) 

Thanks for reading....

Comments

Popular Posts