1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.
11 Super Amazing (or not) facts about Moi!
Please note some of these may be re-hashed from the 25 facts about me blog post as I am really not that interesting:)
1. I absolutely love swimming, when I was little I had two lessons every week and even won some awards and certificates:)
2. At one point I took up dancing, I think I was about 8 and really didn't enjoy it, however won the gold certificate for best dancer out of a class of 35. However I gave it up a month later.
3. I love animals so much and I have always wanted to volunteer at an animal charity.
4. I have 3 pets, a dog - Buttons, a cat - Felix and a rabbit - Roscoe and I love them all so so much!
5. I get nervous about falling asleep if nobody else is home or if I am somewhere new i.e. on holiday (is that bad, I'm 17?!)
6. From the age of about 11, when I started secondary school, I have hated my hair because it's curly and I hardly ever wore it down and it's only been in the last few months that I have started trying out different styles and accepting my hair the way it is.
7. I am scared of heights...a lot!
8. I have an obsession with coffee, especially Starbucks.
9. I love writing stories and basically just writing in general, which I think is what made me want to start a blog. However, it all started when I was little and loved making up extravagant stories!
10. I love cheese!
11. I love reading... from novels to poems, anything!!
11 Superb Questions asked by Kartonia!
This is a toughie, I think I would have to say any book from the Harry Potter series or failing that a book I read a lot by Enid Blyton when I was younger which was a series about a group of girls at a boarding school and that was called St Clare's.
For this question, as materialistic as this might sound I would have to say my phone, because it has all my contact numbers on it so it's great in an emergency, I have all my appointments etc on my calendar, all my photos...just everything! Although if I had to I probably could live without it, but it would be hard.
Tea or coffee?
For definite it's coffee, I do drink Chamomile tea from time to time but only usually before bed or when I'm not feeling so great and having a sick day.
Now this one was actually really easy, because I always tells people that I believe I was born in the wrong era, I can imagine myself living in the Victorian or Tudor era very easily. Therefore I would probably go to my home town of Manchester during one of those era's and if I liked it I would run away and stay:)
What would be your superpower?
I believe my superpower would be reading people's thoughts/minds, because people say I'm pretty good at that anyway and also because I'm super nosey!!
How would you classify your style?
I wouldn't classify my style as super girly, but then I wouldn't say I'm a tomboy either, I sort of float perfectly between the two and sometimes I go more girly, for special occasions and sometimes I go for more of a tomboy look for chill out days.
This depends on what sort of day I'm having, but on the average, work or college day it takes me just over an hour to get ready. However, I usually forget to do a lot of stuff and end up responding to e-mails whilst doing my makeup on the bus or train. So, maybe I should spend longer getting ready.
How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
This takes a lot longer than a normal day because my hair takes a lot of taming and usually on a normal day if it is wild I will pop it all in a neat bun, however I like being adventurous on night's out. Unfortunately, this means I spend about 2 - 3 hours getting ready for a night out. Not as bad as some people.
Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
Lipstick, no question about it, I have never been a lip gloss lover.
Peep toe heels or closed?
Closed, because feet make me feel all funny, I really don't like feet, even my own and I especially don't like toes so peep toes are literally a huge no no for me:)
What song can you not stop listening to right now?
I would have to say Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High), the beat is just so catchy even if the song meaning is slightly risky.
Now I nominate these people listed below for the Liebster Award:
And here are my questions for you...
If you could buy one thing in the whole world what would it be?
Would you rather read a book or watch a film?
How long does your daily makeup routine take?
Why did you decide to start blogging?
Who is your favourite blogger or youtuber?
Favourite makeup brand?
Bargain hunter or big spender?
Favourite season of the year?
Biggest pet peeve?