Christmas Gift Guide For Her!


As I'm sure most, if not all of you know... It's nearly Christmas and I'm way too excited this year. When I say way too excited I mean I've been on Christmas Countdown since my birthday in October and I've put my Christmas decorations up in my bedroom/office already! Anyway to get my Christmas posts going I decided to create a gift guide, as trust me everyone, including me, knows the struggles of trying to find the ''perfect'' present. Especially for the picky relatives! So lets dive in...


Mum
1. My Mum loves cooking and her recipes are perfection. However, when she comes up with new recipes she writes them on scrap paper and ends up either losing them or the paper gets ruined. I found two perfect options for Mum's who do this. A Jamie Oliver recipe box at Boots for just £18.00 or for only £20 on Notonthehighstreet - My Family Recipe Book.

2. Yankee Candles - also they have a gorgeous selection of Christmas fragrances. These can be purchased on the Yankee Candle website, Amazon and Very. However for the complete collection go to the YC website. I'm extremely lucky to have a Yankee Candle shop just around the corner, it does mean I tend to overspend though. 

3. Lush Gift Sets - In my opinion you can never go wrong with Lush gift sets. There are so many too choose from and you pick your price range from under £15 to over £30. My only problem with Lush is that I always to spend money on myself as well...ooops!


4. If your Mum is a coffee lover like mine, an idea that is bound to put a smile on her face is a subscription coffee service like that offered by handpicked.cafedirect.co.uk. 3 month - £24.00, 6 month - £45.00 and 12 month - £85.00. 

5. My Mum is also an avid reader and she recently had her Kindle stolen. For Christmas I'm buying her the Amazon Kindle Fire, as not only will she be able to read books on this, she will also be able to watch her favourite movies and TV shows. This is a perfect affordable tablet. 

6. Personalised gifts are always amazing and they create such long lasting memories. Head to www.notonthehighstreet.com or www.prezzybox.com as they both have a ton of unique, personal Christmas presents. 



Sister

1. I adore the Warmies Cozy Plush Body Boots which can be purchased for only £16.95 at www.intelex.co.uk. In summary, they are slippers which you can heat in the microwave and are scented with Lavender.

2. Soap and Glory have millions of different gift sets too choose from at www.boots.com and they range in price from £5 to £40. They include either S&G cosmetics or bath/shower products and are certainly worth the price tag in my opinion.

3. Marc Jacobs - Daisy 50ml Eau de Toilette Christmas gift set - currently 33% off at £36.01. Not much to say about this - every girl loves to own an expensive perfume!

4. I adore Virgin Experience days and they make such a perfect present, no matter who you are buying for. Currently you can save 50% off an Express Spa treat with the River Wellbeing Spa at the 5* Hotel Rafayel, London for just £99.00.

5. The Clinique Shining Stars Beauty Box is just £25.00 at Selfridges. What a steal, definitely worth the money!

6. The Red Herring - Grey 'Mrs Elf' Christmas jumper at Debenhams is just the cutest and it is only £14.00. 


Girlfriend
1. The Tiffany Notes ''I love you'' ring from Tiffany&Co has to be the most perfect present for a long term girlfriend. At £100 it is slightly more expensive, but it's just so beautiful!

2. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 is another perfect present at just £63.99 at Argos.

3. The Viktor&Rolf - Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum gift set 50ml is only £66.60 - 10% off at Debenhams. 


4.The Laura Ashley Ultimate Indulgence gift set at £40.00 at Boots. I always find that Boots gift sets are really great value for money. 


5. If your significant other is always on the go - a perfect present would be the 2016 Happiness Planner - keeping you happy and motivated at the same time! The Happiness Planner is only £39.

6. Finally, at just £21.99 from Boots the Large Jar Yankee Candle Snow In Love is perfect for cosy, romantic winter nights in. 


HAPPY SHOPPING! 
Lots of Love...

Ciao, Maddie xoxo





*Disclaimer: I have neither been paid or asked by any company to promote or advertise these products.

Comments

Popular Posts