Aria Montgomery Style Inspiration!



                                               Aria Montgomery Style Inspiration

I have been re-watching all series' of Pretty Little Liars and since I have always loved Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) and her style, I decided to write a blog post showing you how to capture her unique style. I know a lot of other bloggers have done this already, but ah well. I have chosen one of her more simple outfits for this post, but it just so happened to be in the episode I was watching. I love Aria's edgy, bohemian street style, which is why I decided to focus on her style today. I will be focusing on more of Aria's outfit choices in the future - as there are so many that I love. I love how Aria uses lots of jewellery like rings to accessorize her outfit.                                                              

H&M - £12.99 - Striped Top in White/Dark Blue



Aria wears black and white stripes on a regular basis and on this occasion she opted for a simple black and white striped, long sleeved top. The top I have found which is almost a perfect dupe apart from having a slightly higher collar is only £12.99 from H&M. 



Simply Be - £16.00 - Velour Leggings




Aria also wears black leggings quite frequently, however they usually have a pattern too them - like the ones I have found. The ones I have found here are velour, but there a lot of different dark patterns for example; floral. Again these leggings are very affordable at only £16.00 from Simply Be.  


River Island - Ankle Boots - £30.00




Debenhams - £28.00 - Black Bag
Aria usually wears long boots as opposed to ankle boots, but in this outfit she is wearing black ankle boots. I couldn't get a perfect view of them while watching the show, therefore I just opted for these as I feel they are very expressive of Aria's style and she does wear wedge type heels quite often. Again I have found another bargain as these boots are only £30.00 reduced from £50.00 at River Island. 
     







As you can see from the style board and the photograph of Aria, she is using a small black shoulder bag in this outfit. I thought this bag from J by Jasper Conran at Debenhams was near enough a perfect dupe, as it is only a simple style, but the silver hardware means it is still pretty cute. I also love the amount of pockets on this bag and at only £28.00, I think it is a true style steal! 


ASOS - £24 - Necklace



I really struggled to find the multi coloured leaf necklace Aria is wearing here. However from looking at her style in other episodes, I found a necklace which matches her style quite well and would add a nice pop of colour to this whole outfit combo. As I said early Aria's style is quite edgy and artistic, and I believe this necklace from ASOS is perfect.




Unfortunately in this outfit we don't get a very good look at Aria, therefore we cannot see if she is wearing any rings, therefore I will do a blog post on one of her more complex outfits in the near future. As well as Aria's style, I also love her natural makeup look, as she pulls it off really well, so I will also do a makeup tutorial at some point as well. 

Thanks for reading guys. See you again soon.

Ciao, Maddie xoxo  

Comments

Popular Posts