Blogmas - The Christmas Tag


We are getting closer and closer to Christmas and I'm not even kidding I am so excited! I thing I told you that yesterday but I will tell you again:) It is now 12 days until Christmas!
So today I am doing another Christmas related post because as you guys know I'm loving my blogmas posts, even if I haven't done it properly. I just love thinking about Christmas and sharing my Christmas memories with you guys:) This is the Christmas tag and I saw it when I was reading makeupsavvy's blog - http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/. I wasn't nominated to do this tag, but I really wanted to write about something super Christmassy today, so yeah:)

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My favourite Christmas movie would have to be either Elf, The Muppets Christmas Carol, the Snowman and the Snow dog and the Grinch. But basically I love all Christmas movies so that's a difficult one:)

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
In my family because I live with my mum, I spend Christmas Eve with my Dad and his side of the family, therefore any presents that I have off them, I open on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas morning I open my other presents at home. It's like having two Christmases, so I'm not complaining. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't think I do, I just love Christmas and nothing can beat it. Therefore to me every Christmas is full of wonderful memories and I'm not sure I could pick just one. However, if I had to then I would say my favourite Christmas memory is from the year I started buying Christmas presents for other people myself. Seeing how happy they were and knowing I had bought them something they really wanted is an amazing feeling. 

4. Favourite festive food?
I'm not completely sure what actually counts as festive food, because I'm not really a fan of the Christmas Dinner traditional foods like turkey. I think this year my Mum is cooking beef, but if it was left down to me it would probably be Salmon, which doesn't sound very festive at all does it? But I also love Mulled Wine, which I know is a drink, but I just had to throw it out there!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Simple, I don't have one... there has never been anything which has been bought for me that I haven't liked and therefore I can't pick a favourite. Plus, it's to hard and it's making my brain hurt:) 
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon, or Cranberry, or Salted Caramel, or Toffee Nut. The last two are also my favourite Christmas coffees, this years being the Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks. 


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
It's really weird actually, I don't believe in Santa any more (that's not to say he's not real though!) but yet I still like to leave a glass of milk, a mince pie and a carrot out in front of the fireplace. I also like to have a few drinks on Christmas Eve with my family watching Christmas specials and films on the TV. 
8. What tops your tree?
                                                                            An angel!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A pony, I literally asked for a pony for years and years and I don't think I gave it up until I was at least twelve. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Definitely watching people open presents I have bought them and seeing the happiness on their faces. I also love wrapping presents as well, which is odd because not many people do. And of course, opening presents myself!!!

Thanks for reading guys and I tag anyone who is reading this to do the Christmas tag yourself, it made me feel so much more festive (if that's even possible). See you all in the next Christmas post:)
Maddie xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts