Sunday, 16 August 2015

My Week In Instagram Photographs!

Hey guys, 
Just thought I would give you a quick update. I'm working a lot now but I'm hoping to get back into a routine of putting up as many blog posts as possible. But for now, here's a quick peep at my Instagram pics of the last week, so you can have a nosey at what I've been up to. I love these Instagram posts and I'm thinking of doing a 'how I edit my Instagram pictures' post, as I've seen them floating around the good old interweb a lot recently. I'm also going to be doing a makeup tutorial on the style I am wearing on my eyes in picture 3, because at the moment it is my go to look for a night out. Hope your all doing absolutely fantastic and maybe you're looking forward to autumn/fall?

Speak Soon Honeys,
Maddie xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment