Thursday, 22 January 2015

The Beauty Blogger Tag!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally extremely curly, so much so that most of the time I wear it up to avoid the hassle:D

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye my own hair:)

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Usually around 3 times a week otherwise it gets supppper greasy:(

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
At work I have a uniform, so I'm limited on what I can do, but when I'm not in work my style is different every single day. I hate the same old thing it just gets so boring.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Depends. If I want a really pamper I go to a salon, but usually I do it myself, it's cheaper.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Whenever it starts to chip.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Nope, only in Summer when I'm wearing sandals. It's too much effort in Winter to be honest.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends. If I am going to work it takes about half an hour, but if I'm going out or if I'm off work, it can take between 1-2 hours haha.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. Always. 

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I have an insane collection. I'm definitely a collector.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Usually only when I'm going out at night or for a meal or something like that. 

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No. Sometimes it's just the basic things like concealer, powder, foundation and mascara.  

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not usually. 

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, but not often. Usually only when I'm ill.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I mainly use drugstore, but my high end consists of brands such as theBalm, Urban Decay, MAC, Chanel, YSL and Bobbi Brown,

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week, at least. Depending how badly I have been breaking out.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It depends on how lazy I am the night before....

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I have a lot of handbags, but all for different things. Like a clutch for going out at night, or a few smaller bags for day trips and a few bigger bags for luggage, work etc. 

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
What time I go to sleep is always changing to be fair, but I'm pretty much always up by 7.

21. How often & when do you workout?
HAHAHAHAH... Pretty much not at all. It's bad, but I just don't.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Leftie:D

23. How tall are you?
5'8''

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yes, French.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have a dog called Buttons, a cat called Felix and a rabbit called Roscoe:)

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I wish I could get on it more often to be honest, I always check it for comments etc, but I wish I had time to write more blog posts, but because of work, it's really hard. 
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yeah:)

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
If someone has a really good review about a certain product, I will note it down.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Haven't got a clue to be honest. I like to call people Darling, so MaddieDarlingg seemed appropriate and a little bit different, so I thought yeah why not. 

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon PowerShot SX510 12MP Bridge Camera.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Daily, either after of before work depending on my shift. 

32. What is your favourite colour?
Baby Blue.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really read any to be honest... 

34. Do you swear?
Yes.. quite a lot...

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well, since it is now 22:17, I will probably listen to some music, and then sleep so I am fresh for work tomorrow:)

I tag any blogger who reads this, that hasn't already done this tag:)

Ciao guys, see you all in my next post, it was kind of a quick post today, but I will be writing a haul post sometime next week as I have been doing a crazy amount of shopping... oops:) 
Maddie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment