Friday, 30 January 2015

Collective Haul: I Spent Too Much...


So sometimes I like to shop and I like to have huge blow-outs and spend quite a bit of money. I got my last order through yesterday and thought I would put together a nice little post for everyone to show you all my purchases. Although to some people this might not seem like a lot of stuff at all so no judgies:D 


The first place I went shopping was Simply Be, literally one of my favourite clothes shops in the WORLD!! (was that enough emphasis there haha) Seriously, there clothes are just perf and there is always something I like every time I go in! My first purchase from SimplyBe was these buckle boots. I have wanted a pair of these boots for so long and I spotted them on sale and just had to buy them. They are real leather with the gold hardware buckle and cut out and they also have a nice wedged heel on them. They are currently £55.00 on the SimplyBe website, but I got them for £45.00 I think:)


My next purchase from SimplyBe was this boyfriend/varsity shirt in Black and White. As soon as I saw this I just knew I had to have it, as it is a shirt that will go with literally everything (to a degree). It looks huge on this photograph and that's because it is haha, I went a few sizes up so it would be slightly baggy:) SimplyBe have a lot of boyfriend/varsity shirts at the minute, so if you are a fan I suggest you check them out:D


Next up is a purchase that I'm still not completely sure about. I really love the style on these leggings, but I also know that I only bought them because they were on clearance and they weren't stocking them again. So I didn't want to miss out. But maybe I can make them work. 
I also bought an Acidwash Denim Jacket and a pair of Black Angle Grazers, but they only arrived tonight and stupid me forgot to get photographs of them. But I'm sure if you follow me on social media you will see them at some point. 


The next place I went shopping was ASOS, where I bought this amazing clutch bag, which is perfect for nights out when I don't really want to carry a proper handbag with me. I have had my eye on this clutch for so long and when they reduced it in the sale, it just gave me the last little push I needed to buy it! 


The second thing I purchased from ASOS was this blue, white and pink chequered scarf, which I have instantly fallen in love with. It is so soft and it's also really long, so it keeps you realllly warm. I just literally love it to be honest. 

Next I went out on a whim and ordered this cute little ring holder from Urban Outfitters, because I really wanted a ring holder so I know that all my rings are in one place and won't get lost. Plus this cute little guy goes really well with the décor in my bedroom, so I thought yeah why not!! 

Next up I have a rather large beauty haul, which was from lots of random shops, so I won't ramble too much here, otherwise the blog post will be farrrrr too long. The first beauty product I purchased was the Daniel Sandler Brow Filler Angled Brush. 
House of Holland Ghetto Gold and Ombre Ombre Nails


MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red




Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01

                                   
The Seventeen Brow's That Brow Kit

The Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in 555 Moonlit

The Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara in Noir


The Max Factor Crème Puff Pressed Powder in 81 Truly Fair

The Mary - Lou Manizer from The Balm 

The Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit

Benefit Ooh La Lift Instant Under Eye Brightening Boost

So that is my rather large haul done and hopefully I will see you guys again soon with another blog post and maybe another haul soon as well!! 
Ciao, Maddie xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment