Thursday, 11 December 2014

Blogmas - My Christmas Blogging Desk+Blogging Essentials!


 

Can anyone believe it? It's 13 days until Christmas!! I am so so so excited! Hope you are too and if you are then let me know in the comments below what your favourite things about Christmas are and also how excited are you?

So today I decided to do another blog post about my blogging desk/work desk. I have already done one of these earlier on in the year, however I thought I would do one today to show you guys the little Christmas touches I have added to it and also to tell you all about my Winter blogging essentials. 


So here is an overall shot of my desk, I must admit I have seen other bloggers who have much Christmassier blogging desks, but I don't mind as long as I have my little Christmas tree! As you can see not much has really changed, I have put up my Christmas tree as I do every year and also added a Salted Caramel candle on the top shelf. I have a few other Christmas decorations on my desk that you will see in the close up shots:) Also, if you didn't read my last blogging desk post then I should warn you, I am very organised and this is how my desk looks all the time, even the drawer underneath is amazingly organised. But that's just me!

This is a close up of my Christmas tree, as you can see it has some cute little decorations on it and it also has a cute little red and gold bow at the top. Behind my Christmas tree I have a few of my winter desk essentials. The macaroons in the gold plastic wrapper are from the German markets that I wrote about in my previous post. They are gorgeous and I purchased 2 Vanilla, 2 Chocolate and 2 Caramel, I must admit that Vanilla is my favourite. The brown bag next to the macaroons is my bag of Butterscotch coffee (which I am currently drinking as I type this post) which is to die for. Again the coffee was from the Christmas markets. Also behind the tree I have my copy of Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. Personally I really enjoyed this book and Zoe has been my inspiration for a long time, in regards to her mental health videos, her honesty, her openness and her confidence and without her and her blog and YouTube, I probably wouldn't be typing this right now. I have heard on the news about the possibility that Zoe's book was completely ghost-written, but to me that doesn't matter, the characters, the places and the whole basis of the story was her idea and that is what makes a story, not necessarily who writes it. Just wanted to put that out there:)
Just noticed my brushes look really dirty here, but they are currently drying now
as I cleaned them before writing this post:)
I am showing another of my Christmas/Winter essentials here which is my KIKO Cleansing Water. I just love using this to remove my make up and cleanse my skin at the end of a cold winters day, it just feels so refreshing. I also think my cute little bow around my make up brush holder adds to the winter feel:)
  
I love my snowman pen holder that I use at Christmas, I just think it's the
cutest little thing!
Hope you liked this little post and I will see you again in my next Christmas blog post!:) 
Maddie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment