Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Healthy Dinner and Yummy Drink!


Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in two days, I've actually missed writing on my blog so much! I have been super busy and just couldn't find the time and didn't really want to rush a blog post because it wouldn't be as good. So, I thought I would write a random lifestyle blog post today because I wanted to tell you all about my super healthy dinner!

This morning I had a crumpet for my breakfast and therefore I fancied something fruity for my dinner so I made hot lemon water with a spoonful of sugar, diced apple and an orange. It was so nice and I instantly felt the benefits after my week of unhealthy eating. 

The hot lemon water is so good for you, not only for your digestive system but also for your skin. Also, if you add a little bit of sugar it doesn't taste as sour. I just thought I would share it all with you and maybe give you a few tips on a healthy dinner for yourselves. 

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch
    Antonella xoxo

    ReplyDelete