Saturday, 26 July 2014

Starting a Youtube Channel...Yikes!

So I'm not sure how well this is going to go down, but I'm starting a Youtube Channel and you have no idea how scared I am. I don't have a lot of confidence so this is a big step for me, but I have decided that this year will be my year and I'm going to do things I have previously been too scared to do. I need to buy a new camera if I'm going to start a Youtube Channel as mine is completely broken as I have had it for about 6 years. If anyone has any tip and advice for me on starting this channel please let me know I would really appreciate it!  I will leave the link to my channel below, I'm not sure when the videos will start but I will keep you posted on here! 

Youtube Channel - Madison Pluples https://www.youtube.com/user/MaddiesLuvinSomeone/feed

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :) Never put yourself down, you can do whatever you want when you put your mind to it ;)

    Natalie xo

    Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie:) Just need to push myself and I'm sure it won't be as bad as it seems:)

    ReplyDelete