Monday, 28 July 2014

My Blogging Spot&Desk!







Hi Guys, I thought that I would show you all my blogging area/space. This is where I write my blogs as it has got to be the most peaceful part of my house. My favourite part about my desk area is the tree wallpaper lining the inside of the desk, as it gives the feel of nature and relaxation which really helps aid concentration. The desk was already fitted when we moved in and we have just painted it white, therefore I couldn't tell you where it was from. The wallpaper has been discontinued now, however I did a bit of browsing and found a few places you can purchase something similar; Next, Cole and Son, Homebase and Etsy. I also adore the lights around my desk as this provides good lighting and also makes the desk feel like a super cosy area when it's cold or dark. 

On my desk I usually have a tub of pens, the pack of 50 Ballpoint pens from Sainsburys, a pack of post it notes, for quick reminders or notes, my notebook for blogging ideas and what to include in the blog posts, my diary, my phone, my camera and of course the blogging essential my laptop! 

In the drawer underneath my desk I have paperwork, spare pens, notebooks, more post it notes and other random desk essentials. The drawer is the only thing that keeps my desk clear so I like it being there. Tidy room, tidy mind eh? On the shelves above my desk I have some books, some cute little decor things, a prom photograph and some files and college work. 

Quick F.Y.I:
 My laptop is the Acer Aspire E5-571
My camera is the Nikon Coolpix L29 Digital Camera

6 comments:

  1. I love this :) Makes me want to re-organise my desk haha. Looks cosy & I love your lights on the sides ♥

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always feels so much better to me when my desk is organised! Glad it has given you some inspiration:) It is super cosy and it's great even when it gets dark! Thank you:) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love my desk being organised, I try to keep it that way for as long as possible, but right now it is covered in nail polishes that I am about to review and new makeup that I just bought. It's harder than it seem to stay tidy:) Thank you:) xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute little space! I wish I was that organised! xx

    www.girluninterpreted.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it. But believe me it won't stay that way for long, in fact it hasn't haha!xx

      Delete