Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Mini Drugstore Beauty and Makeup Haul!

Hi guys so today I decided to do a little haul for you, as I had a quick look in Boots and Bodycare whilst I was out and picked up a couple of things:) So let's dig in!!

The first thing I purchased from Boots was the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vintage Blush. One thing I noticed about this when swatching it in the store was that; once applied it sticks and therefore it wouldn't be a suitable eyeshadow pencil for blending, however I was just a sucker for the beautiful colour and also how pigmented it was!:)



The next thing I bought was the Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter in Perfect Plum. I have a slight obsession with lip butters and this is one that has been recommended by so many bloggers that I just thought hmm...I need it!!



Next up is the Natural Collection Lip Lines in Cinnamon. Now this may seem a slightly odd colour to choose, however I have been informed that it will work well with many of my deep purple, red wine coloured lipsticks, so for the budget price tag I thought it would be worth a go. F.Y.I. I couldn't find this on Boots online however they were still in store when I went today so I'm not sure what's going on there sorry:(



The next item that caught my eye was the Seventeen Stay Time Long Wear Primer. The reason it caught my eye was because I had literally just this morning been reading reviews for different primers as I'm not a big fan of the W7 one I am currently using and lots of bloggers had been raving about this one for a purse friendly option. 

Now I must admit here, this was a very random buy, it is the Witch Naturally Clear Anti-Blemish Tinted Moisturiser in Dark. As I was walking to the checkout in Bodycare this was on the shelf in front of me and the first thing that attracted me to it was the brand, because Witch Naturally Clear have some amazing face washes and cleansers etc. for during breakouts. Also, the best thing about tinted moisturiser is that it means you don't have to wear foundation, which is a great idea during a breakout. So I just had to buy it. Had to. I need this in my life.

Next up is the Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in Natural Beige. The reason for purchasing this is simple really; I ran out of my Natural Collection concealer and decided to purchase a different brand to see which I prefer:)

Yay!!! New lipstick! I purchased the Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in Roasted Red. I have tried this lipstick when I got home and it isn't very pigmented at all and you have to use a lot of product to achieve the colour shown in the picture, however apart from that it is lovely!! In the swatch below you will see I have done one swatch with one layer and another swatch with 3 layers, the difference it quite obvious I think. 


And last but not least, another random buy was the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. This is a dupe of the real Argan Oil products and was by far a lot cheaper. I only purchased the travel size as I have never tried them before, so I'm just going to see how it goes!! F.Y.I. I have never heard of this brand before and only know of Bodycare in the UK who stocks it. Unfortunately Bodycare do not have a website however there are stores in most UK towns.

Now I know this blog post has included a lot of pictures however, I don't feel I can do the products justice without showing you the packaging and swatches. I am also going to be doing more in depth reviews on these products individually once I have tried and tested them, so watch this space!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment