Saturday, 26 July 2014

Makeup Review... Maybelline New York Browdrama!


     
      Maybelline New York Browdrama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Dark Brown - £4.99

Hi guys, it's me again! I decided today to do a makeup review as I picked up this bad boy whilst out shopping yesterday and was really unsure as to whether I would like it or not. I am so used to using a brow pencil or brow palette that I thought a brow mascara wouldn't look or feel right. There is nothing particularly descriptive about the packaging and when I first saw the price I was quite impressed. However, Maybelline New York is definitely a brand I would recommend if you are on a budget as it never breaks the bank. It is a drugstore brand and can be found in shops such as Boots and even in supermarkets such as Sainsbury's. 

When I first tried the product I didn't like it because it felt sticky and too thick. However once the mascara had dried I felt it left a good colour payoff and did the job of sculpting my eyebrows. It isn't a product I could wear alone though and I had to use my HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette in Vamp to fill in my eyebrows. It is a great makeup staple if you prefer a more natural makeup look, as the effects are quite subtle. 

It is also important to ensure that if you have thick eyebrows this product can make them look gappy and to over the top. It is a product more suited to those with thinner eyebrows.  The wand shape is a little difficult to adjust to, however this could be because I have never tried a brow mascara before. 



Overall: This product is excellent for it's price and although another product is usually needed over the top if you are looking for strong eyebrows, it still does what it says on the tin. 
Rating: 8/10 

Thanks guys let me know if you like the makeup reviews and I will be sure to do some more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment