Friday, 25 July 2014

25 facts about me:)

For anyone who is interested here is 25 facts about me...

I had a little bit of extra time today, so I decided that in addition to my Bad Breakout blog post, I would also do this one to introduce myself to you. 


1. I really enjoy watching blogs/vlogs etc on youtube. 
2. I love reading and writing and the most recent book I have read is The Fault in Our Stars which made me cry, but is an amazingly brilliant book. 
3. I was born on the 9th October 1996, which means I am now 17 years old. 
4. I am studying Psychology, English Literature and English Language at college.
5. I live near Manchester, England. 
6. My favourite tv shows are a little different from the average 17 year old. I really love watching shows on ITV3, for example, Endeavour, Midsomer Murders, Inspector Morse, Heartbeat. However, I also love shows like Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother and lots of others. 
7. I listen to 80's and 90's music and to be honest, weird or not, I prefer it to the more modern music. 
8. I am not full of self confidence, in fact I am a very self conscious, nervous person. 
9. I am 5 foot 8 in height. 
10. I really love baking and I find it the most relaxing things to do. 
11. I absolutely love coffee including Starbucks, in fact, mainly Starbucks. 


12. My favourite Starbucks drink is at the moment, due to the weather the Red Berry Yoghurt frappucino. However, it is usually a Salted Caramel Mocha or Caramel Macchiato. 
13.  I like to think positively, no matter what the situation. 
14. My parents are the most important people in the world to me and I am constantly doing my best to make them proud. 
15. My first job was at Burger King:) 
16. When I was younger, I had a scarf which I couldn't sleep without and used to rub against my nose as I was falling asleep. 
17. I love candles. 
18. My favourite colour is Green, I'm not completely sure why but I love it. 
19. My favourite breakfast cereal is Shreddies:)
20. I have an obsession with cheese!
21. My quote to live by is ''Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.''
22. I love Instagram. 
23. I have an I-phone 5. 
24. I love the outdoors. 
25. I have 3 pets, Buttons a chocolate labrador, Felix the cat and Roscoe the flop eared bunny rabbit:) As you can tell I am a bit of an animal lover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment